Webinar Replay

Back to human:
how great leaders create connection in the age of isolation 

Learn How to Leverage Technology as a Bridge to Human Connection

dan-s-headshotJoin us in this webinar replay with Dan Schawbel to learn how by working more "human" we can be more successful and productive. 

Today, technology has connected us like never before; however, we feel isolated when we misuse or overuse technology. Technology has helped us perform many jobs more efficiently, but it has also deceived us. In our highly digital world, employees still yearn for in-person interactions and meaningful relationships beyond a screen. 

Watch the replay to learn: 

• How the loneliness epidemic is an economic issue, not just a societal issue 
  • Why friendships (including work friends) are essential to an employee's health and wellbeing 
  • Ways to improve relationships 
  • How to use technology to better collaborate and do better things together 

What attendees said: 

• “Excellent topic and some good talking points. Very relevant to my team and my leader and we joined the webinar together today. Thank you.”
  • “I learned so much....the speaker was engaging and the information was timely and applicable to my workplace.”
  • “Great presentation full of wonderful info! Thanks for hosting & for commitment to this topic!”

About Dan Schawbel 
Dan Schawbel is a New York Times best selling author of Promote Yourself, Me 2.0, and his latest book, Back to Human: How Great Leaders Create Connection in the Age of Isolation. Dan is also the Partner and Research Director at Future Workplace, and the Founder of Millennial Branding and WorkplaceTrends.com. He has worked with major brands including American Express, GE, Microsoft, Virgin, IBM, Coca Cola and Oracle. Dan has interviewed over 2,000 of the world’s most successful people, including Warren Buffett, Anthony Bourdain, Jessica Alba, will.i.am, Michael Bloomberg, Chelsea Handler, Colin Powell, Sheryl Sandberg, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Watch the Replay

View all of our resources at virginpulse.com/resources

View Resources