Celebrating Differences and Building Community
Learn how to activate purpose, belonging, and inclusion throughout your organization.
Join employee leaders from PUSLE Pride and BOLD Employee Impact Groups (EIGs) as they share how they've found their own expression of inclusive leadership and helped to deepen organizational relationships across differences. Plus, learn about the wellbeing initiatives they are leading this month to increase Pride Month and Juneteenth awareness and action.
What you'll learn in this replay:
- How employee resource groups impact a sense of belonging in an organization
- Case studies of retention, HR policy change, and product enhancements using EIGs to help guide the way
- Learn how PULSE Pride employee impact group started, how they partner across the organization, and ideas for celebrating Pride month and beyond
- Get to know our BOLD (Black Organizers, Leaders, and Doers) employee resource group, their trailblazing history in the organization, and how they are raising awareness and action for Juneteenth, Black History Month, and more
- Hear what it means to be an Ally and how it can be anyone in an organization
- And, get advice and best practices from the people that started and continue to grow our employee impact groups