CTA Background Image - Man on phone Copy 9

Webinar Replay

Change Your Genes,
Change Your Life

"Your biology is no longer your destiny." - Dr. Kenneth R. Pelletier, Integrative Medicine Pioneer, shares the new science of epigenetics.  

Each of us has a unique genetic profile inherited from our ancestors, which may increase our vulnerability to certain diseases. Through the new science of epigenetics, however, we now know we have the ability to influence our genes for optimal health and longevity. 

ken-pelletierJoin Kenneth R. Pelletier, PhD, MD, in this webinar replay as he draws upon his 30 years of clinical medicine research to discuss how healthy employees lead to healthy and successful businesses. 

Watch this webinar replay to learn:

• Evidence-based outcomes that lead individuals and their organizations to optimal health 
  • Specific practices that will increase performance and productivity within your organization 
  • The latest epigenetic research and key findings detailed in his book, Change Your Genes, Change Your Life: Creating Optimal Health with the New Science of Epigenetics 

What attendees said:

“Wow, what an honor to see/hear Dr. Pelletier in this webinar today. I have his books, Mind as Healer, Mind as Slayer and Holistic Medicine: From Stress to Optimum Health. I am definitely going to order, Change Your Genes, Change Your Life and dig deeper into this topic. I look forward to watching the recording a few more times to make sure I have my notes square. Thank you for this opportunity with Dr. Pelletier and THANK  YOU! for your ongoing quality work and meaningful, relevant topics & conversations.” 

“Excellent evidence based medicine presented in a way that was easy to follow, understand, and apply to our lives.”

“This was something very different from all the other information out there.  I enjoyed learning about the topic and hope to hear more about it in the future.”

“One of the most comprehensive, yet succinct webinars I have attended : all good and relevant info.”

“Tremendous knowledge and information.”

SHRM Recertification Provider CP-SCP Seal 2019_CMYKVirgin Pulse is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. Watch this webinar replay to receive 1 PDC. 

Get your free copy!

CTA Background Image - Red Gradient-1

Return to the workplace with confidence and help your employees navigate the next phase of COVID-19