group of coworkers

WEBINAR REPLAY

COVID-19: Understanding the Big Picture 

Learn about your risk of exposure, how to protect the most vulnerable, and simple actions to improve immunity.

The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has thrown us into a tailspin of uncertainties. Will I get it? Do I have it already? Will I have to be quarantined? And, worst of all, will I die from it?  

The relatively unknown threat is always the scariest,” says Dr. David Katz, the leading expert on lifestyle medicine and prevention of chronic disease. But our fears of this disease should not overshadow the power that daily healthy lifestyle choices play in our health, immunity and ability to thrive.

Join Dr. Katz, recently featured on "Anderson Cooper 360" and author of the New York Times article "Is Our Fight Against Coronavirus Worse Than the Disease?" in this webinar replay to learn about the big picture on COVID-19. He’ll share insights on your risk of exposure, discuss how we can protect our most vulnerable populations, and reveal small, everyday habits that will help boost your immunity.

Meet your speaker:

DAVID KATZ HEADSHOT 2
Dr. David Katz
Science Advisory Board
Virgin Pulse

Watch this webinar replay to learn:

• How factors like diet, activity and social determinants of health impact your immunity 
  • Why health systems are overwhelmed in the wake of the novel coronavirus
  • Key strategies in protecting high-risk populations

Watch the replay

CTA Background Image - Red Gradient-1

Want to read more?