What’s Impacting Healthcare?
5 Trends to Watch
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated innovation across the US healthcare industry, from higher adoption of digital health options, like telehealth care, realizing the importance of supporting whole-person health and wellbeing. It also exacerbated certain challenges, like managing increasing healthcare costs, and hastened the move toward value-based care models. How can plans stay on top of all this change?
To help, Virgin Pulse’s healthcare leaders identified 5 trends affecting the healthcare industry that health plans must recognize and respond to in order to realize continued growth and impact:
- Embrace personalization within the move to healthcare consumerism
- Be ready for the tidal wave of rising costs
- Address/Understand different populations to drive better outcomes
- Drive member activation and engagement
- Embrace the evolving definition of value
Fill out the form to learn more about what’s impacting healthcare in our new report, What’s Impacting Healthcare? 5 Health Trends to Watch.