Webinar Replay

Wake up to the impact of sleep
on your health

Dr. David Batman Shares Expert Advice on Good Sleep Hygiene and Its Importance on Overall Health

Just like personal or dental hygiene, sleep hygiene is a set of daily habits that help you get a great night's rest and feel alert during the day. Quality sleep is far from simple, but should be taken seriously, as it is an essential part of functionality. Those who suffer from sleep issues are at risk for obesity, dementia, and driving and workplace accidents.   

batmanJoin Dr. Batman in this webinar replay to learn how to recognize sleep problems, improve sleep quality, and encourage your workforce to get a better night's rest.

Watch this replay to learn:

• Why sleep is more important than ever
  • The impact of poor sleep on performance 
  • How to establish healthy bedtime habits 
  • The five phases of sleep 
  • How our lifestyles affect our sleep quality 

What attendees said:

• "This was the best webinar I think I have ever seen and will use this knowledge to try to increase my quantity of nightly sleep which definitely needs  improvement."
  • "It was a superb topic! I really enjoyed the information and delivery!"
  • "Excellent topic, speaker, and slides."

SHRM Recertification Provider CP-SCP Seal 2019_CMYKVirgin Pulse is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. Watch this webinar replay to receive 1 PDC.

Watch the Replay

Journey Line - Color-3

Want to read more?