How Companies Use these programs and what's ahead in 2015
Today’s employees face unprecedented demands on their time and energy. People are stressed out, overwhelmed, sidelining healthy habits, and unable to engage fully at work or in life. Companies are increasingly turning to employee engagement and wellness programs to improve well-being, boost engagement and productivity, and ultimately reverse these trends.
Download this report to discover how companies are using these programs to improve the lives of their workforce and their bottom line. You'll learn:
- What your peers are doing and their top priorities for 2015
- How employers choose engagement and wellness solutions
- What's happening with program budgets
- How employers are broadening the scope of their programs
- What executives really think about engagement and wellness