Stress Awareness Toolkit
Access tools and resources to navigate new challenges, build resilient teams, reduce stress, and ensure your organization's wellbeing and benefits strategy is comprehensive and holistic.
Stress symptoms may be affecting your employees' health, even though they might not realize it. Financial stress may lead to fatigue, feeling overwhelmed, decreasing productivity and choosing tobacco or overeating to compensate. Stress is multifaceted with short and long-term consequences.
lost employee productivity due to financial stress costs employers $4.7 billion per week (napa-net.org)
of respondents say they lose 1 hour or more per day in productivity due to stress (stress.org)
of US workers suffer from work-related stress, with 25% saying their job is number one stressor (stress.org)
Making a more resilient culture possible
- Look at sleep deprivation by industry
- Guide to reducing stress through financial wellness
- Proven ways to reduce employee burnout
- How to plan and successfully navigate stressful micro and macro workplace change
- See how Virgin Pulse supports the 5 key areas of mental health, including stress, depression and anxiety, sleep, substance use, and resilience
- And, more!