The Employee Experience Toolkit
Research from McKinsey & Company shows that people with a positive employee experience have 16 times the engagement level of employees with a negative experience, and are eight times more likely to want to stay at a company.
At the intersection of work and wellbeing: The Employee Experience
Employee experience is at the core of any HR strategy, but the approach HR is taking now vs. the approach from years past is significantly different.
With all the changes from the last few years, HR teams need the "EX-factor" of employee experience to achieve the results they’re looking for.
The first step in creating a positive employee experience is transforming how we view workplace wellbeing, company culture, and employee engagement.
Unlock this Employee Experience Toolkit and receive access to:
- Articles on how the employee experience impacts your organization's bottom line
- Insights on how HR leaders are reshaping the employee experience with wellbeing at their side
- Guide for winning the war on talent among Quiet Quitting and the Great Resignation
- Trends and innovations you need to keep a pulse on
- How to unleash unlimited employee energy, combatting burnout and overcoming virtual work boundaries