THRIVE SUMMIT 2022 ENCORE WEBINAR
Leveraging Your Wellbeing Network to Engage the Hard to Reach
🔥hot topic alert!
Learn how you can cultivate your own ambassador network and how to leverage them to reach those who are hard to reach.
We invited Laura Higginbotham, Owens Corning, and Holly Greer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise to join us for a replay of their Thrive Summit 2022 breakout session and share their experience by answering your questions about reaching hard-to-reach populations.
What you'll learn:
- What it really looks like to build a global wellbeing program across hourly, corporate, and home offices with different cultures within different countries
- How organizations can move from action-based wellness to locally championed wellbeing
- Why email as an employee engagement tool fails
- What the recipe for a successful wellbeing ambassador network looks like
- Bonus: Laura & Holly answered questions live & you'll receive a tip sheet when you access the on-demand replay!
Meet Your Speakers
Health & Productivity Leader, Owens Corning
Global Wellness Program Manager, Hewlett Packard Enterprise