The pandemic taught us that mental health support must be at the forefront of company culture. Organizations must continuously reevaluate the evolving needs of employees and consider whether they are offering the right support at the right time.
The Productivity Impact of Mental Health: Depression and anxiety have a significant economic impact; the estimated cost to the global economy is $1 trillion per year in lost productivity (World Health Organization).
The ROI of Mental Health Solutions: For every $1 put into scaled-up treatment for common mental disorders, there is a return of $4 in improved health and productivity (World Health Organization).
2022 Mental Health Toolkit
Use the resources in our 2022 Mental Health Toolkit to gain new perspectives on the impact of mental health in the workplace and a broad range of mental health topics, including:
- The must-have benefits for the current work environment
- Specific strategies to improve employee mental wellbeing
- The role of a Chief Wellness Officer in improving organizational culture
- The impact of happiness on burnout
- Insights from health and wellbeing experts Dr. Laurie Santos, Dr. David Batman, and Joe Burton
- And more!
Also, check out our Together with Virgin Pulse: Building better mental health benefits ebook.
Let's continue to foster wellbeing
Let us know how your organization is prioritizing employee mental health to create a culture of belonging and wellbeing in the comments.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think