As a Virgin Pulse client, you might be seeing great results within your program—happy members engaging with your benefits, experiencing better health outcomes and improved wellbeing. Now, it might be time to enhance your program and grow it even further. What do you do next to step it up?
That’s where we come in—your Account Management Team. Lean on us to help you elevate your current programs. Through the partnership with your Virgin Pulse Account Management team, you and your members will have the support you need to succeed.
Your Partner for Success
Don’t forget that your Account Manager is here for you and will support executing your strategy by:
- Providing program recommendations that help you achieve your program goals
- Partnering with you to build out your program calendar to align with your key focuses throughout the year and share how we can leverage both automated platform messages and a custom approach unique to your initiatives
- Evaluating your data alongside you and providing data-driven recommendations
Extensive Support Behind the Scenes
Supporting your Account Manager, we offer a robust collection of resources to help advise and support you in getting the most out of your investment with Virgin Pulse, including:
- Subject-matter experts
- Best practices and insights across our book of business
- Support for your business processes
- Help you unlock value by giving you information at your fingertips, like the Client Resource Center
As we worked with clients, like you, we learned and formulated an account team approach to facilitate commercial opportunities via strong programmatic and member experience offerings.
Consider us an extension of your team
Your Account Manager is your partner for success and delivers more than great customer service.
They take a strategic approach to your business, working collaboratively to find the best solution for you - one that exceeds expectations and delivers on outcomes.
Don’t take our word for it, hear from a peer
Sources: VP 2021 Engage Clients Member Satisfaction Survey, Number of respondents: 42,635. VP 2022 Client NPS Survey, Number of respondents (Client Influencers and Decision Makers): 587
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think