Skip to content

Give your population vital person-to-person support.

People need people – a personal guide, advocate, coach or change agent.

Whether a member needs support in making lasting changes, managing a chronic condition, healing from a traumatic event or simply connecting a device, our team of experienced professionals is here to listen and empower them. Our NCQA-certified programs feature coaches with training backed by the National Board for Health & Wellness Coaches who are ready to provide support no matter where people are in their healthcare journey.

Virgin Pulse provides the right help at the right time for everyone. Armed with a variety of degrees, certifications, and life experiences, our team emphasizes choice, autonomy, and small steps that build self-efficacy and lasting results. 

Our person-to-person capabilities

Digital Therapeutics

A collection of digital therapeutics for diabetes prevention and weight management, built on a CDC-recognized program blueprint with a long history of proven results. The best of smart technology is combined with evidence-based curriculum, consumer-friendly tools, and a specialized coaching team for focused support for those at-risk for developing costly lifestyle-related chronic conditions.

Whole person coaches

Health equity is possible with best-in-class person-to-person support for lifestyle, health, emotional wellbeing, and condition management. Coach interactions meet members where they are when they need support most via phone or chat. With a person-first approach, holistic coaching furthers equal access to health outcomes and helps members thrive.

Advocates

Advocates provide on-demand, one-to-one support to help members make smarter healthcare decisions, find high-quality lower cost care, adhere to treatment plans, and resolve claims and billing issues. As the human complement to Navigate Care, Advocates deepen our care navigation solution. Give your people the expert support they need to interpret health plan details, understand claims, and navigate the healthcare system with greater ease and confidence.

Guides

A personalized, health and benefits engagement conversation to educate, motivate, and engage members in best-fit programs and resources to help them achieve their goals. Guides help members get the most out of their program and available benefits and rewards, facilitating greater awareness and activation of all they have access to when they need it.

Screenings on-demand

With flexible options, including on-site events, walk-in collection vouchers, physician forms, and Home Test Kits, we can facilitate convenient screenings for your diverse population with fast, reliable results.

Workplace health and wellbeing

ailored workplace health and wellbeing solutions to best meet the needs of your people and your organization. Deep subject matter expertise, cultural workplace integration, localized support, curated best practices – all in a variety of focused, professional resources to zero in on your top priorities and unlock the full potential of your program.

Tap into our partner ecosystem for additional innovation resources and tools

Learn More

Life-Changing Member Experiences

I was surprised at how effective coaching was for me. My biggest takeaway was realizing I had anxiety. I never knew what the symptoms were and always thought it was everyone else and not me. That was pivotal for me in the process. It [helped] me realize what I was doing on a subconscious level to manage a state I was not ever aware of. I now recognize it and make different choices or just observe. It has been a life changer.”
Mental Health Coaching Participant – 2022
“[My coach] has been wonderful to work with. She is patient and offers good, practical ideas for making changes to improve my health. And she recently encouraged me to make an appointment with my PCP for a concern I had, which uncovered a significant issue and led to treatment. Coaching is such a great opportunity and I am thankful for having this available through [my employer] and the enterprise!”
Lifestyle Coaching Participant – 2022
“[My coach] is a nurse and understands diabetes. I consider [my coach] a very needed addition to my team of healthcare providers. She helps me keep motivated to follow through with my goals even though life is not perfect right now.”
Condition Management Coaching Participant – 2021
[To my Guide], thank you… You gave me more than I bargained for… It’s the motivation I needed to start my weight loss journey. I appreciate all the tools and resources highlighted during the call.”
Next-Steps Consult Participant – 2022
“[Our Workplace Health & Wellbeing Team] has adapted wonderfully with all the challenges that we faced with COVID-19. I love how quickly [the team] was able to provide virtual everything to keep us healthy and active. THANK YOU [to this team] for always being there to support us physically, emotionally, financially and socially.”
Workplace Health and Wellbeing Participant – 2021
“I’ve lost 41.45% of my weight in the Transform program! It has been a blessing in my life and came at just the right time. The lessons, emphasis on making small changes and setting goals, helped each week seem like I was doing something different so I did not get in a rut or feel bored. And having my coach as a guide, mentor, educator and cheerleader has been invaluable.”
Transform Prediabetes Participant – 2023

It’s time to activate change.

Let’s Talk