Thrive Summit On-Demand
Wellbeing Amplified: The Importance of the Mind/Body Connection
This Peloton instructor will get your heart pumping with how he embraces all aspects of wellbeing and how he kicks things up a notch to make fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient while fostering social connections that encourage people to be the best versions of themselves.
Watch this replay and download the infographic to learn:
- How guilt and fear may be holding us back and how to overcome it - Adrian shares an emotional story, you simply can't miss this message
- The importance of having more fun in life
- How to tap into the accessibility of movement
- Examples of creating community through Peloton during COVID and beyond
- Adrian’s personal mental health and fitness journey that led him to where he is today
Instructor and Motivational Speaker, Peloton
Adrian Williams is a powerhouse instructor with an unexpectedly tender side. A native New Yorker with bold Bronx energy, Adrian is a competitive sprinter—but he’s not all speed and strength. Adrian's lighthearted sense of humor is what really shines through his coaching. His goal is to encourage others and bring joy through fitness. When he’s not at the gym, you can find Adrian perfecting his craft behind the camera. Adrian is a passionate photographer and finds peace in the creative process.