Supercharge your workforce with an engaging calendar of health and wellbeing initiatives.
What do high-performing organisations all have in common? A robust health and wellbeing strategy that encourages happier, healthier and more productive employees.
The proof is in the numbers. When organisations have a health and wellbeing strategy in place:
- The percentage of engaged employees increases from 7% to 55%
- Creativity and innovation increases from 20% to 72%
- Sick leave decreases by 25.3%
- Disability management costs reduce by 24.2%
- Workers compensation costs reduce by 40.7%
So download your 2020 employee wellbeing strategy to:
- Get innovative ideas that will appeal to all the diverse wellbeing needs of your workforce
- Access a library of resources and best-practice guides all related to building a high-performing workforce
- See how businesses, just like yours, have leveraged wellbeing to supercharge their workforce
Are you ready to boost your employee wellbeing strategy?
Source: Right Management 2009, Wellness and Productivity Management: A New Approach to Increasing Performance, 15 July 2011, http://www.rightmanagement.com.au/assets/x/50990