by Brittany O'Connor on October 13, 2022
On Tuesday, October 11, Jeff Cochran, Strategic Account Executive, revealed the newest updates and enhancements for the Winter '22 Product Launch season. We've cultivated the top takeaways and replay from the session - check them out below!
- Winter '22 updates
- Digital Front Door (New Homepage) - Our updated homepage provides Rewards, My Actions, and Stats at the top of the platform to help motivate users to engage in the app
- Media Library - A new and immersive experience that builds on purpose-driven content, inclusive of video and audio to help excite and engage members to reach their health & wellbeing goals
- Condition Coaching Plans - Integrate live coaching interactions with ongoing digital experiences and recommendations to create a more seamless path for participants and maximum results
- Expanded Coaching Access - Members now have the ability to message a Coach directly from multiple places within the platform, including the Health tab and the Coach landing page
- Engagement Specialist - The Engagement Specialist is a client-focused member of the Virgin Pulse account team, focused on building a culture of health, enhancing health and wellbeing engagement, and driving health behavior change through awareness and activation
- VP Navigate with Steerage - VP Navigate™ enables members to find the right benefit at the right time seamlessly within their Virgin Pulse experience. With a mix of digital tools and live support that helps members better understand their medical plan benefits, find higher quality, lower cost providers, and sort through all of the benefit offerings they receive with smart searching and recommendations.
- VP Navigate Pro - VP Navigate Pro complements the intuitive online experience with our Health & Benefits Guides. These benefit experts advocate for members and assist them in overcoming barriers to care and compliance with appointments.
- Poll results - during our webinar, we asked you which enhancements you're most excited for - checkout the results to the right.
- Exciting announcements
- New client community - We’re excited to announce that we've revamped our client community experience as a part of our Winter launch season. Through the new community structure, there are many ways to get more involved with Virgin Pulse with opportunities to further grow your programs as well. If you’re looking for ways to share your success, grow your status as an industry thought leader and want to learn more about our reimagined client programs, please contact your Account Manager.
- Save the date for Thrive Summit 2023 - Our 10th anniversary of Thrive Summit will be at the the Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City on April 11-13! Be a part of the premier health and wellbeing event and join industry leaders and executives to dive into the topics that matter most to you, knowledge share and most importantly, connect with one another. Registration will be open soon – stay tuned for more information!
To learn more or get started with this season's enhancements, check out our launch website (password: gemini12) or contact your Account Management Team.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think